Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to preserve natural
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Grafts, tooth replacement
- Maxillofacial Surgery, as a reconstructive surgery
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again.
- Root Canal Therapy, to relieve tooth pain
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Sedation Dentistry, for a safe, relaxed and comfortable dental visit
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- and more!
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.