Emergency Dental Care
Same day emergency care of chipped and painful teeth
Make an immediate appointment for a sensitive or broken tooth. Waiting leads to pain, swelling and tooth loss. Call or book a dental appointment online today in order to prevent an emergency tomorrow.
In spite of tooth brushing, dental emergencies occur. Roman Dental repairs broken front teeth with cosmetic dental bonding, veneers and ceramic crowns. Our office in Houston resolves tooth pain and swelling. Teeth are replaced with or without dental implants by Dr. Kotlarek and his team of dental technicians. Roman Dental resolves problems with pain and all issues affecting the appearance of your smile.
At this special time we are here to help
Roman Dental is committed to keep the Houston community healthy. Teeth that feel and look good are an important part of physical health and social well-being.
Roman Dental is open during this Covid-19 crisis. The office on Memorial Dr. near Dairy Ashford is open from 9 AM – 5 PM Monday thru Thursday.
As a dental facility we take infection control precautions to protect everyone’s health and safety.
If you are struggling with a dental problem, we are now available to help.
Workman’s compensation & dental Insurance
A friendly staff member will help determine dental insurance benefits. Workers Compensation and dental insurance claims are filed to get fast approval. Because insurance can be complicated, this office works directly with dental insurance companies. Before starting treatment, they contact the insurance carrier to estimate the out-of-pocket cost of dental care. If you now have an urgent dental need, call or book your appointment online. We can Help.
Dental treatment is best when discomfort and swelling are first noticed.
Dental emergencies that are treated early require less treatment and less time in the dental office. The benefit of getting the tooth treated quickly is that the appointment maybe more comfortably and cost less. This is especially true with toothaches caused by cavities. In most cases, even teeth that appear deeply decayed can be saved rather than extracted. Roman Dental has an experienced and gentle team of professionals. They will save teeth, relieve pain, resolve swelling and replace missing teeth. If you or a person you care for is having dental problems make an appointment today.
Dental infections with swelling and fever can be very serious. In an after-hours situation when fever and swelling occurs beneath the tongue, involves the neck or extends toward an eye, a visit to the emergency room is warranted.
Don’t wait Book Now Call Now
What to expect during an urgent care visit:
- Experienced and friendly dental staff are able to answer treatment questions.
- The dentist and staff openly discuss treatment options and fees.
- Same-day treatment, when possible, to relieve pain and restore the appearance of your smile.
- An affordable exam with financing available to help with the cost of treatment.
- Insurance benefits are estimated to determine total cost and co-payments prior to beginning treatment.
- Treatment is focused on providing a comfortable experience.
- The phone is answered by a person that knows about dentistry, not a recorded message.
- Covid-19 safety to provide emergency dental care in a safe, clean and health setting.
Emergency Dental Treatments
Roman Dental provides full service emergency dental care.
- Missing tooth replacement
- Dental pain relief
- Tooth extraction
- Temporary Fillings
- Denture repair & replacement
- Crown & veneer cementation
- Root canal treatment
- Dental implants
- Medicated fillings
- Oral Surgery
- Dental abscess drainage
- Wisdom tooth infection